Dragi cititori,cred că vă întrebaţi ce ne-a determinat să muncim aşa de mult la construirea forumului dedicat filmului Twilight.Un film care transmite multe: Că iubirea va triumfa dacă luptăm.Doar click pe register si nu veti regreta.

Distribuiţi | 

Citate preferate "Eclipse"

In jos 
^Mina^Idiot child*

Data de înscriere : 20/03/2009
Varsta : 23
Localizare : FoRks :))

MesajSubiect: Citate preferate "Eclipse"   Sam Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm

He ignored me, taking my hand and pulling me off the bed, too. He stood in front of me,
hands on my shoulders, face serious.
"Now, I want to do this right. Please,please, keep in mind that you've already agreed to this,
and don't ruin it for me."
"Oh, no," I gasped as he slid down onto one knee.
"Be nice," he muttered.
I took a deep breath.
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft
but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.
Will you marry me?"
There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, and others more
disgustingly gooey and romantic than he probably dreamed I was capable of. Rather than
embarrass myself with either, I whispered, "Yes."
"Thank you," he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he
kissed the ring that was now mine.

But you are human, Bella. And, as much as I might wish otherwise, so is he. . . . There are
holes in your life that I can't fill. I understand that."
"But that's nottrue. That's what makes me so horrible. There are no holes."
"You love him," he murmured gently.
Every cell in my body ached to deny it.
"I love you more," I said. It was the best I could do.
"Yes, I know that, too. But . . . when I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one
to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark - on both of you. I'm not sure
those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own. I can't blame either of you for something I
made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn't let me escape the consequences."

I should have known you'd find some way to blame yourself. Please stop. I can't stand it."
"What would you like me to say?"
"I want you to call me every bad name you can think of, in every language you know. I want
you to tell me that you're disgusted with me and that you're going to leave so that I can beg
and grovel on my knees for you to stay."
"I'm sorry." He sighed. "I can't do that."
"At least stop trying to make me feel better. Let me suffer. I deserve it."
"No," he murmured.
I nodded slowly. "You're right. Keep on being too understanding. That's probably worse

Ican be noble, Bella. I'm notgoing to make you choose between us. Just be happy, and you can have whatever part of me
you want, or none at all, if that's better. Don't let any debt you feel you owe me influence
your decision."

"Careful, love," he murmured under my urgent kiss.
"No," I growled.
He gently pushed my face a few inches back. "You don't have to prove anything to me."
"I'm not trying to prove something. You said I could have any part of you I wanted. I want
this part. I wantevery part." I wrapped my arms around his neck and strained to reach his lips.
He bent his head to kiss me back, but his cool mouth was hesitant as my impatience grew
more pronounced. My body was making my intentions clear, giving me away. Inevitably, his
hands moved to restrain me.

I cannot live without my life! Icannot live without my soul!'"
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
Citate preferate "Eclipse"
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Twilight :: Twilight :: Twilight-
Mergi direct la: